Konrad Group is looking for an experienced Visual Designer to join our Toronto team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for User Interface Design and work directly with our UI, UX, Project Management and Technology teams.
- Understand and solving functional problems for mobile users by designing rich UI experiences
- Staying up-to-date on mobile UI patterns and trends
- Researching, conceptualizing, wireframing and designing stunning work
- Communicating to members of the UX, development and project management teams
- Working with our team collaboratively to build industry leading systems
- Developing various designs for cross-platform applications
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution in both visual and interaction design
- Interactive experience and intimate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Solid understanding of designing intuitive wireframes, apps for phones, tablets and sites
- Great communication, organization skills and a passion for the digital space
- Must be able to quickly move from one project to the next and seamlessly
- Contribute ideas and collaborate with all levels of the team to produce stunning work
*Please include a link to your online portfolio with the application.
Konrad Group is a global leader in the enterprise and consumer technology space. We provide consulting, design, development and application management services, with an emphasis on building compelling user experiences. Our Design-Driven Technology™ approach has delivered solutions in use by over 20 million people in 50 countries around the world. We strive to create a work environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, career advancement and personal fulfillment.