Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use my millions of people globally. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are multi-talented. We strive to provide each of our team members an equal opportunity for growth, great benefits, and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of clients and projects.
Consultant, Strategy and Technology
We’re looking for an experienced user experience and technology enthusiast to join our Consulting team in New York. You a proven capability of collaborating with other team members to deliver digital projects and you will be able to guide our clients through our Design Thinking Process to deliver cutting edge user experiences.
Understanding and solving complex business problems comes naturally to you and you will collaborate with the wider team and our clients through early brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, through to technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable passion for designing smart, intuitive, and human-centered experiences.
In a multifaceted role you will be exposed to and will work in collaboration with our Strategy, Project Management, Design, and Technology teams.
- Support the engagement lead and other senior team members on projects varying in size – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale deliveries
- Assist in the creation of software solutions for a variety of clients and verticals
- Help lead and participate in user experience design thinking workshops with our clients
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting our clients business challenges and goals, and collaborate with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Gather information on our client’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Project management and coordination
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in being a part of strategy, design, and technology engagements
- A demonstrable passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- A clear understanding of management, business, finance processes
- Strong track record in liaising with and collaborating with clients
- A constant desire to learn more about the latest technologies
- A keen eye for great digital design
- Excellent written competency and communication skills
- An analytical mindset
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to do his/her best every day
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Comfortable with presenting and public speaking