Konrad Group is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join its team in the Shared Services center in Peterborough, ON. This position reports to the Controller and is responsible for Payroll and Benefits administration for a number of Konrad Group companies.
- Bi-monthly and/or bi-weekly payroll processing for several entities that can include salaried, hourly, full and part-time employees.
- Group benefits administration
- Work with other Payroll and Benefits Administrators
- Enter and process new hires and terminations including ROE's
- Validate and issue T4's
- Ensure all month and year-end reconciliations/filing are accurate and on-time
- Track PTO and manage Vacation Statutory Holiday pay
- Maintenance of employee data, files and records
- Work with ADP and/or other External Payroll Service Providers
- Utilize Excel spreadsheets as necessary to record and manipulate data
- Respond to requests from various agencies, including the CRA
- Respond to employee questions and resolve payroll and benefits issues
- A related university or college degree or equivalent experience.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) designation through the Canadian Payroll Association is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills for monthly account reconciliations and payroll account analysis is required.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and Gmail required.
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.