As an Office Coordinator you will be a major contributor to the employee and client experience in our Soho office. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Konrad Group guests: Greet and assist with guest registration and refreshments, notify KG employees of their arrival and direct accordingly.
- Plan all company social events, including logistics, budget management and event execution.
- Handle all catering requirements including internal and external/client meetings.
- Manage office inventory: supplies, groceries, office equipment, etc.
- Organize and maintain meeting rooms including scheduling, maintenance and technology (phones, AV, etc).
- Oversee general office maintenance and cleanliness; including main office, reception, meeting rooms, storage room and kitchen.
- Source and manage local vendors.
- Liaise with Operations teams to ensure invoices are submitted and paid in a timely manner.
- Assist local teams with any administrative tasks as required.
- Assist Operations team with onboarding of new employees.
- Provide Executive support to Senior Leadership which may include flight/hotel bookings, restaurant reservations and personal assistant duties as needed.
- Any other duties necessary to ensure the day to day efficiency of the office.
Successful candidates will have
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality while providing top class service to employees and clients
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.